- Titleposted - November 2013
Please notice that in the "Title" field you should type your business name or designation. It should only contain your company name, or your name and degree if you are a professional. Please refrain from adding your phone number, the services that you provide, or the address sinc…
- Company Logoposted - October 2013
- Business Descriptionposted - October 2013
A business description gives a snapshot of the business you are already running.
The business description can be a few paragraphs in length to a few pages, depending on the complexity of your plan. If your plan is not too complicated, keep your business description short, desc…
- Business E-mailposted - September 2013
- Phone and Faxposted - September 2013
The phone and fax numbers are important so clients can communicate with you, ask you for your products or prices, or even sell your products in other regions of your country.
Phone number and Fax numbers should include the characteristics for your country and region, so customer…
- State, City and Addressposted - September 2013
- Zip Code / Postal Codeposted - September 2013
- Company Websiteposted - October 2013
The company website is the web address of your company, the page that reflects your company's products, services, mission, vision, and such. If you add your company website into our listing, not only you will enhance the traffic to your site, but also your potential clients.
- Marker on the mapposted - November 2013
- Payment Optionsposted - September 2013
A payment is the transfer of money from one party (such as a person or company) to another. A payment is usually made in exchange for the provision of goods, services or both, or to fulfill a legal obligation.
The simplest and oldest form of payment is barter, the exchange of …I 3
- Company photosposted - October 2013
- Categoryposted - November 2013
The categories of a company and their products simplify the search for services and / or products on our website.
They help you to locate and organize every product that provides your company or other companies as well.
An example of how they work and how you can see them: …
- Keywordsposted - September 2013
- How do I edit my Products?posted - November 2013
- Timetableposted - October 2013
The timetable is where you define your opening and closing hours, which days of the week you remain open, and which ones you do close your company, so users and potential clients know when to reach you, or when they can go to your business.
It’s important that besides your tim…
- How can I disable/enable my products?posted - November 2013
- How to upload products on Tuugo from RSS feed?posted - September 2013
- How do I upload my Products/Services?posted - November 2013
- Products Menuposted - November 2013
- Related Contentposted - October 2013